[antlr-interest] can somebody try the jython code generator?

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Feb 29 12:41:42 PST 2004

Howdy,

Amol (whose python code generator I posted a few months ago) claims to
have a python generator that uses jython to handle the libraries, which
would take awhile to translate.  Can anybody try it out?  I'm guessing
you'd need to hook in the code generator by putting it in your path and
then using option language="Python" or whatever the prefix is on the
PythonCodeGenerator.java.  Then I guess you run jython on it with
antlr.jar in your path.  Seems like that would work.

I don't know python yet more than a few lines and so getting it to work
would be quite an effort for me.  Anybody wanna help?

Thanks,
Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing