[antlr-interest] StringTemplate question

llza2003 luisl at scarab.co.za
Thu Jan 1 13:10:50 PST 2004

Hi,

It seems it is not possible to nest anonymous templates in the
StringTemplate library, e.g.

$A:{$attr:{$attr.B$}$}$

Is this in fact true? If so, is there a conceptual reason why this is
not supported? It seems reasonably straightforward to implement and I
thought I should check before I rush off and implement something that
is already supported or, even worse, not conceptually sound.

:-)

Luis

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: