[antlr-interest] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/tools

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Jan 9 01:52:42 PST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 07:29:00AM -0000, Mohammad Tanvir Huda wrote:
> C:\>java antlr.tools C:\clr\calc.g
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/tools

Try java antlr.Tool yourfile.g

See install.html and the doc directory from the distribution.

> pls provide me some information how can i run antlr for C#.

This is controlled by the Language option in the grammar file, see the
examples/csharp part I guess. I recommend reading the docs and/or some
tutorials (see http://www.antlr.org) first before continuing.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----