[antlr-interest] Re: C# parser

tdknghi nk.truong at student.qut.edu.au
Wed Jan 21 18:24:34 PST 2004

  Hi,

Thanks for your reply. What I did is specify the language option to
CSharp. Could you please tell me which command will make the antlr
read the gramma file and generated CSharp parser?

  I take a look of those examples in the C# examples section, seem
that they still use the following command:
   java -classpath <antlr path> antlr.Tool <grammar file>

However, it gives me errors.

My believe is your suggestion "csc /r:antlr.runtime.dll /out:my.exe
all-generated-files-by-antlr" is to compile those generated class
rather to make antlr generate the Lexer, parser ...in C#.

  Thanks a lot for your help.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: