[antlr-interest] Re: Referencing Tokens in Lexer Rules?

Jason jasonriz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 08:01:09 PST 2004

Loring,

Okay, I'm finally back to my parser.  Thanks for
taking the time to reply.  The syntactic predicate
solution would be a good one if it weren't for the
fact that I've actually got a couple of hundred tokens
rather than just a few.  Maybe it still is, I'll have
to do some more research.  In any case, thinks for the
push in the right direction.

-jason

To visit your group on the web, go to: