[antlr-interest] Problem converting grammar into java files

bhuvana_t_76 bhuvana_t_76 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 02:47:03 PDT 2004

hi All,

I am new to ANTLR and this group too. But, just amazed with the
things in ANTLR. I am using Win XP and JDK1.4.2. I downloaded antlr-
2.7.4 and set the path correctly. If I try to convert the grammar
into java file which is given in the examples, it works fine. For eg,
if i give like:

java antlr.Tool calc.g

This is creating all the lexer and parser .java files. I downloaded
SqlSQL2.zip from the website www.antlr.org. And I tried to give like
this after extracting:

java antlr.Tool SqlSQL2.g

This ends up in error as:
error: grammar DmlSQL2Parser not defined
error: grammar DmlSQL2Lexer not defined

For one of my project, i am in immediate need of this SQL Grammar.
Can anyone tell me how can I overcome this? Thanks in advance.

-bhuvana.