[antlr-interest] Re: Problem converting grammar into java files

bhuvana_t_76 bhuvana_t_76 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 05:52:48 PDT 2004

succeeded in converting Dml2SQL grammar to java. But still the same
error for SqlSQL2 as the given one:

error: grammar DmlSQL2Parser not defined
error: grammar DmlSQL2Lexer not defined

I tried compiling java files to .class files. Still the same error.
Can anyone guide me whether SqlSQL2 will work or not. Thanks.

bhuvana.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "bhuvana_t_76"