[antlr-interest] Re: Using two parsers within the same process

sofa_chef jes_quintana at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 01:53:24 PDT 2004

Hi,
Thanks. I searched the archives of comp.compilers.tools.pccts and
found the solution. All I had to do was add a flag to dlg with a
string prefix for the name of the class it creates.
The dlg flag: -cl <prefix>
I'm posting it here just in case someone like me searches for it
here in the future.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Monty Zukowski <monty at c...>