[antlr-interest] Re: Problem converting grammar into java files(How to proceed further)

bhuvana_t_76 bhuvana_t_76 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 22:55:23 PDT 2004

hi,

After compiling the SqlSQL2.g into java files, i compiled them into
creating .class files. I want to make use of those class files in my
application. I gave a sample code like this:

import java.io.*;

class Test {
        try {
            SqlSQL2Lexer lexer = new SqlSQL2Lexer(new DataInputStream
(System.in));
	System.out.println("lexer "+lexer);
            SqlSQL2Parser parser = new SqlSQL2Parser(lexer);
	System.out.println("parser "+parser);
        } catch(Exception e) {
            System.err.println("exception: "+e);

How to proceed further? ie, which method of 'SqlSQL2Parser.java', I
have to use for checking a sql query's validity. Can u guide me?
thanks.

bhuvana.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "bhuvana_t_76"

http://www.codetransform.com/EmbraceDecay.html