[antlr-interest] StringTemplate naming question

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jul 13 13:15:31 PDT 2004

Howdy...for you StringTemplate users...currently I use $attr$ or <attr>
to refer to the default attribute that iterates over a list.  For
example,

$names:{<b>$attr$</b>}$

I'm going to change the name as I don't like attr.  How about $it$ (as
in "it" or "iterator")?  How about $obj$?

Thanks,
Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing