[antlr-interest] Simply dump file contents between regular lines?

Lars von Wedel vonwedel at aixcape.org
Thu Jul 15 06:57:25 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to create a parser which can parse a file with lines that have
a regular syntax followed by several lines of arbitrary text. This text
is like a comment, but may not be dumped as it is needed in the
follow-up processing step.

I am able to parse the regular lines successfully. Further, I have
achieved to parse the comment lines if they consist of simple labels or
numbers. However, when I try to allow special characters within the
comment I get lots of non-determinism warnings.

Is there any way to tell ANTLR to call a special method in my code for
anything which does not match any of the given parse rules?

Thanks,
Lars