[antlr-interest] writing a full code translator with antlr

Mark Gaffney thief at iol.ie
Mon Jul 19 09:43:07 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I'm currently (trying to) build a code translator to convert legacy code
(eg pl/sql or informix4gl) to Java. I'm using ALTLR to generate the AST
from the legacy code.
I was wondering if anyone has done something similar and in particular I
wanted to know how to go about the AST to Java step and whether I can do
this step using ANTLR ? or by some other means

Thanks
http://www.iol.ie