[antlr-interest] Re: Example of source-to-source translation, searching archives

excel_robot dermot_oneill at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 10:04:19 PDT 2004

Hi,
I have a small example of a source to source translator on my website
It uses a lexer, grammar recognizer, source AST, target AST and
generation.
It has 2 small transformations between the source AST and target AST.
It uses grammar inheritence.

http://www.wumpa.com/antlr/antlr_example.html

Its only a prototype but it might give you some ideas.
Dermot.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "johnj1984" <johnj1984 at y...>