[antlr-interest] Java recognizer

Ashwin Shripathi Raj smartdalton_21 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 12:24:56 PDT 2004

Hi,

  I started using ANTLR today for a project. I need to use it to
recognize Java code, spit out comments, classnames and methodnames.
Any suggestions on how I should go about it ? I changed the Java
grammar slightly to print out the className and methodName. Is there a
better way to do this ? I dont want to spend much time on this part
and am looking for more examples. I dont mind reading docs as long as
they are filled with good examples.

Raj