[antlr-interest] RE: Äantlr-interestÜ StringTemplate 2.0 released :)

Aigner Thomas Thomas.Aigner at bfd-r.bayern.de
Thu Jul 22 00:27:38 PDT 2004

Hi Terence,
I'm using the StringTemplate library for an internal code generation tool.
It works great, but has one issue for me: The StringTemplateGroup opens all
files with standard encoding.
We have a convention to encode all files with utf-8, so I need to supply
this information to the StringTemplateGroup. This issue might also occur
when you work in an international environment.
I'd be happy when you could consider this as requirement in future versions.

Thomas

PS: I'l hack the current version but see little chances to release the
changes.