[antlr-interest] Gramar without semicolon

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Wed Jul 28 09:52:40 PDT 2004

It looks like your grammar should be working.  Try turning on tracing
(-traceParser when invoking antlr.Tool) and also inspect the generated
code to get a feel for what antlr is trying to do.

Monty

ANTLR & Java Consultant -- http://www.codetransform.com
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --
http://www.codetransform.com/gcc.html