[antlr-interest] Could anyone help me?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Jul 29 03:04:59 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 07:51:58AM -0000, yjargudo wrote:
> I need to preprocess cpp files in order to use c++ grammar of David
> Wigg that is published in antlr website.
>
> The problem is that I need a preprocessor that works independently of
> the platform. Someone knows about a preprocessor writing in java?

Check the archive of this week. Someone just posted one (not sure if it was
placed in the file sharing section of the yahoogroup). Further back in the
archive there's also my hacked version of the David Wigg grammar which
basically integrates the beginnings of a preprocessor in it but this is
really rough code (and C++ geared).

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr/CPPParser.tar.bz2

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893755  ----
 Time what is time - I wish I knew how to tell You why - It hurts to know -
          Aren't we machines - Time what is time - Unlock the door
               - And see the truth - Then time is time again
                From: 'Time what is Time' by Blind Guardian