[antlr-interest] Re: Memory Leak?

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 5 17:16:47 PDT 2004

That is probably right-- CommonAST::~CommonAST() does not delete its
"text" field; CommonToken has a similar "feature" since it inherits
its destructor from Token.  That may not be easy to fix, short of
adding ref-counted strings.  Ric may have a suggestion.

--Loring

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Peggy Fieland