[antlr-interest] newbie question: single line comments?

clocKwize clocKwize at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 09:05:56 PDT 2004

Hi, I'm just playing at the moment, but I'm doing a single line comment
rule, I have (taken from tinyc example):

SL_COMMENT:     "//"
                { _ttype = antlr::Token::SKIP; newline(); }
                ;
Which is fine, unless, the is a single line comment on the last line, then
\n is never encountered, but EOF is, I think I need to do:

But what is EOF? I can't figure it out.

Thanks.