[antlr-interest] building ASTs from a C++ grammar

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Jun 10 14:20:49 PDT 2004

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 07:00:06PM -0000, Ward Flores wrote:
> As I can see in the C++ grammars, they don't seem to support yet ASTs
> buildings.
> I'm not 100% sure of this so could
> someone confirm me that those C++ grammars don't support ASTs
> buildings please?

Indeed the C++ thing does not build AST's. You could turn on the buildAST
option and see how far that get's you but it probably needs some work to
get something really usable.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893755  ----
 Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
  drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them. Ah? ..
           So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
                 From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet