[antlr-interest] How do I get a package statement into the generated java files?

clay_douglass_at_work clay.douglass at conformative.com
Mon Jun 21 11:39:21 PDT 2004

How do I get extra code .e.g. a package statement into the generated
Java files from the .g file? I've been using jflex/cup and am used
to having specific block where I can write code that is just copied
into the generated Java files. I have searched on-line and in the
documentation for "package" in relation to ANTLR but did not come up
with any matches that answered this basic question.  I also looked
at a couple examples but, probably because they were simple, did not
obviously place the generated code into a package.

Sorry to be asking such a newbie question. I added stuff to my ant
script to stick it the package statement in figuring I'd eventually
run across the answer as I read the doc's but I haven't yet.

Thanks,

Clay