[antlr-interest] Re: StringTemplate issue

birmanstefan birmanstefan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 23:58:41 PDT 2004

Hi Ter,
       I checked again this morning the issue presented yesterday and
it seems I've made a mistake : I forgot to use
getInstanceOf("test4tp/st/gica"). It seems that works with that.

 Sorry for any inconvenience,
                             Stefan.

 PS: Working at night is not good for body, mind and soul :).

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "birmanstefan" <birmanstefan at y.