[antlr-interest] How i convert class or java program in SSA form

safion_web safion_web at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 13:08:49 PDT 2004

Respected All,

Example:
How i convert java conventional code in SSA form like this is under
as example.

public int  testSSA
{
int x;
int y;

x = 4;
y = 5;
x = x + y;
y = y + x;

  if (x > 5)
    return x;
  else
    return y;
}

(Now it is in SSA form)

public int  testSSA
{
int x0;
int y0;

x0 = 4;
y0 = 5;
x1 = x0 + y0;
y1 = y1 + x1;

  if (x1 > 5)
    return x1;
  else
    return y1;
}

This conversion is said to in SSA form means that intermediate
representation in which every variable is assigned once. Existing
variable in the original IR are split into versions, new variables
typically indicated by the original name with a subscript, so every
defination gets its own version.

About this conversion that i want to say that if any one know how i
can read a line from any method just x = x + 1 then i will scatter
the line in small pieces then convert like x1 = x0 + 1; then i can
solve my problem.

also pl give me ANTLR AST documentation because when i using Parser
it will parse my program but now i want that i want to change that
parse tree in SSA form.

This is like this which i want if u can help me then please send me
some stuff about this problem.