[antlr-interest] Help on error message java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/Tool

lonchu lonchu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 19:13:38 PDT 2004

Hi;

I try to compile the calc.g and I got this error message
   "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr/Tool"
Can anyone show me how to resolve this error message?  Your
information would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I have include the "C:\antlr-2.7.4" into both the CLASSPATH and
the PATH environment variables.

Best Regards,
Lon Chu