[antlr-interest] Re: Getting at the token text in a parser

offline314159 offline at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 1 20:55:58 PST 2004

It looks like the problem is in the fact that it's a parser rule
instead of a token - i can use that syntax just fine with token
references, and i can set a return value on my parser rules and assign
from them, but that's about it.  And it's kind of a pain, but so be it.

However, that "precede with '#'" trick works, or so it appears...  is
it just me or should that be somewhere in the docs? (Since it isn't
anywhere i can see)