[antlr-interest] C# vs MSIL Output

Robin Debreuil robin at debreuil.com
Sun Mar 7 12:40:57 PST 2004

You should throw in an option d) there, parse into a CodeDom structure. That
way you can generate il (pre-generate or at runtime), or source code for
other languages that implement it (C#, vb, etc). You can also use that
sturcture from any .net language. Depends on your needs I guess, but
something to consider...

Cheers,
Robin