[antlr-interest] stuff I don't like about ANTLR 2.x

Igor Fedorenko ifedorenko at rogers.com
Thu Mar 11 05:21:28 PST 2004

Being new to ANTLR and parsing in general I haven't got many complains,
for me ANTLR works just the way it was designed to ;-)
One little thing though. It would be nice if ANTLR-generated
parsers/lexers did not require antlr.jar at runtime. Makes no or little
technical difference, but would help when it comes to getting lawyers
approval for ANTLR. Thanks for the great tool.