[antlr-interest] MSVC and ANTLR-2.7.3

David Wigg wiggjd at lsbu.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 04:02:25 PST 2004

I had problems compiling an ANTLR-2.7.3 downloaded from the
ANTLR website but am now using Ric's version 20040115
successfully. I also compiled an ANTLR library.

Thanks Ric. Please don't give uplooking after us MSVC users, I
don't know what I would do without your help.

Also I must put it on record that I have not had any runtime
problems with using MSVC 6.

David.

Message: 11