[antlr-interest] Error token

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 06:48:21 PST 2004

--- Jan Oetting <jan.oetting at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'd like to use satc (Syntax Aware Text Component)
> With ANTLR.
> satc scannes my grammar every few seconds and if it
> recognise a token,
> it displays it colored (great feature).
> But if a token is omitted, the text is displayed
> white (on white
> background).

Is it displayed white-on-white, or not at all?  IIRC
SATC wants to use the last OK parse, so assuming there
was one, and your text IS being displayed
white-on-white, then you probably just need to modify
a setting somewhere to get black-on-white (or
whatever) for text added since the last valid parse.

This is pure speculation, however...

-Matt