[antlr-interest] ASTFrame

David ddavid42 at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 22 10:26:46 PST 2004

Hi all,

I'm curently trying to learn ANTLR. I'm using the documentation made
by Ashley J.S Mills and when I tried to debug the AST tree throught a
AST Frame I'm getting the following message:

antlr/debug/misc/ASTFrame$MyTreeSelectionListener
        at antlr.debug.misc.ASTFrame.<init>(ASTFrame.java:42)
        at Main.main(Main.java:17)

Instead of the nice figure 5 on page 16 of the pdf document. I tried
with some other simpler example and I'm getting the same answer.

For information I'm using the last version of antlr available on the
web which is antlr-2.7.3rc3.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

David.