[antlr-interest] Unicode support

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu May 13 03:29:23 PDT 2004

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 01:06:29PM +0300, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
> I have hear timeline for ANTLR 3 -- this summer.
> No?

Knowing our general progress in these things we'll see a 2.8 this summer
for 3 I'd not hold your breath (maybe prereleases.. but there's a lot of
stuff to get right in 3 and my guess is that it will take quite some
finetuning and tweaking before we get an actual 3 release)

When it comes to timelines I'm a born pessimist ;)

Cheers,

Ric