[antlr-interest] Getting ANTLR to run on Cygwin and GCJ

Boulanger Jean-Louis jean-louis.boulanger at hds.utc.fr
Sun May 16 13:36:54 PDT 2004

Hello

It's a good idea to implement a binary version of ANTLR.
But in my compilator, I change basic token class by a particular clas, called
MyToken, that inherited from Token. And when I use cantlr to generate my
compilator, I have somme java compilation error due to  the fact, that
antlr.jar is not in my classpath.

I can change these, but it's not a good idea. I prefere another solution.
Perhaps it's possible to create a library for antlr (antlr.a ?) and add a
command line to GCJ for use these library.

Can you help me ?