[antlr-interest] Parsing for complexity measurments

masinchen77 at yahoo.de masinchen77 at yahoo.de
Tue May 25 01:11:26 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I am writing a program in C++, which is supposed to measure the
complexity of already written software.

For this I have to parse the code in the program (it is going to be
something like the CCCC-Tool, in case anybody knows it).

Unfortunatly I am stuck at the point where I created an instance of
the Lexer/Parser and I don't really know how to go on from here.

Is there a good example that shows how to count the runs through
statements and so?

Thanks in advance, Ramona