[antlr-interest] ANTLR for a compiler

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Thu Nov 4 12:12:58 PST 2004

Are you using grammar subclassing?  I typically write a 'super' tree
grammar that matches the whole tree grammar, and then only subclass the
rules which I want to do something in.

Also, have you looked at the findAll... functions which do pattern
matching on trees?

Monty

ANTLR & Java Consultant -- http://www.codetransform.com
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --