[antlr-interest] Antlr multi lexer .

kabaz11 kabaz11 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 05:30:24 PST 2004

Hellow ! My name is : Shlomo Kabaz .

I am new to this group .

I am trying to build a parser for "C" language .
Started with your code of ansi_c .
Trying to convert "ansi.g" that was probably written for pccts
 to antlr 2.7.1 .

I met the article "Conversion of a C++ Parser from PCCTS to ANTLR"
  that was very helpfull .

My question is about multiLexer for the parser that is presented in
 the ansi.g file by the "#lexclass" directive .

I met also the new class "TokenStreamSelector" .

But did not understand how exactly the method should be implemented
  ( in cpp ) .

Regards .