[antlr-interest] Administrivia (was: trees with payloads??)

'Netiquette Nanny johnm-antlr at non.net
Thu Nov 11 09:07:44 PST 2004

[...]

> [If I'm lucky, John will appreciate the content of this enough to keep
> him from making a "Netiquette nanny" statement--this is a bit long.]

'netiquette nanny says:

	* Top posting is Pure Evil(tm)!

	* Trim those posts!  We don't need a complete copy of the entire,
          growing thread in each message.

[I've separated this response out since it applicable to an awful lot of
posters on this list.]

[FWIW, long content is totally okay as long as it's appropriate. E.g.,
people should NOT submit their huge, broken grammars to the list. Instead,
just put the thing up on an ftp/web site and send a concise post with a URL
to the list.]

Thank you for your support,
			NN