[antlr-interest] exact matching verses sufficient matches plz help

Muhammad Masoom Alam doublemalam at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 23:13:23 PST 2004

dear all,
Plz help me in exact matches problem i have attached with this.

regards.

Muhammad Masoom Alam <doublemalam at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Dear all,

As mentioned in the documentation of ANTLR that it performs sufficient matches instead of exact matches.

But I want exact match , I have a the following lines of code

check_rule

            :  (#(AND #(OR somerule1) #(IMPLIES somerule2)))

            | ( #(AND somerule3) #(IMPLIES somerule4))

            ;

it doesnot work

I have tried the solution as follows

Check_rule

: (#(AND #(OR somerule1) #(IMPLIES somerule2)))=> (#(AND #(OR somerule1)

#(IMPLIES somerule2)))

( #(AND somerule3) #(IMPLIES somerule4))  => ( #(AND somerule3) #(IMPLIES somerule4))

if some body can help me in this

Regards

Muhammad.