[antlr-interest] Catch all grammer if specific grammer productions not specified

sbelgaonkar Sunil at SShome.net
Tue Nov 23 10:23:24 PST 2004

Hi All,

I am trying th write grammer for a 4GL language. There are many
constructs/statements in the language and in the first pass I m not
sure I will have time to get to all the statement definitions in
grammer file.

So what I would like to do is - if a valid grammer definition is
found for a statement then I would like the AST to be built using
the grammer rules else -  I would like to lump all the unparseable
(no grammer) code into a sigle node (like comments). Is there a way
to do this usign ANTLR?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sunil.