[antlr-interest] treecc: AOP Approach to Writing Compilers

Alexey Demakov demakov at ispras.ru
Wed Nov 24 08:28:55 PST 2004

I've found another tool for specification of heterogenous tree
http://www.southern-storm.com.au/treecc.html

It uses AOP approach mentioned during our discussion on tree processing:
http://www.southern-storm.com.au/treecc_essay.html

Very interesting, I wonder why haven't seen it before.

It is used in DotGNU Portable.NET, so seems to be stable enough.

Btw, I've just released TreeDL 1.0...

Regards,
Alexey

-----