Rif: Re: [antlr-interest] Issue & bug tracking for ANTLR

silverio.di at qem.it silverio.di at qem.it
Wed Nov 24 23:35:29 PST 2004

Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:

> Hi, thanks.  I may use a java-based solution or might spend a few days
> and build my own tailored system.  Probably can get a good student to
> build it. :)

I often like to write by myself existing products so they meet better
my requirements, but this is possible (unfortunately) only for little
projects (in my realty).

Actually, in the past, I've bugun to write a bugtracking using Delphi +
Web services for Apache with SOAP layer. After a lot I've saw many
and many weeks of jobs to obtain a beta product (a good bugtracking
system isn't so simple). When I've saw MantisBT already done and
working, product of many years of opensource work I've decided to
stop my adventure and use that, saving my energies and time to
more exciting projects...