[antlr-interest] Re: check tokens for whitespace?

mazypath eitan at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 6 13:42:09 PDT 2004

Thanks for your help.  Your reply started me thinking.

I've been using the eclipse plugin for ANTLR.  It turns out that the
plugin is the source of the problem.  When I run antlr manually it
correctly generates the parser.  I assumed that the plugin simply
called antrl.Tool but this is apparently not the case.

If you want to see a minimal grammar that causes propblems for the
eclipse plugin (but not antlr by itself), I posted one to the jGuru
forum (where the ANTLR website says to post bugs)last week:
  http://www.jguru.com/forums/view.jsp?EID=1202512

Thank you to everyone who helped me solve this problem!