[antlr-interest] Newbie ANTLR C++

PAQ2000 paq2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 13:58:15 PDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

I'm still new to ANTLR, and I'm at a definite disadvantage because I
don't know java, and it seems as though all the help/examples online
are mostly in java.

But at any rate, my question is to know how I would take each token
I scan and put it into an array. My problem is is that getText()
returns a string, and in C/C++ there's no string datatype. How do I
get around this problem?

Also, for those of you that helped me last time. Thank you very
much. I might be back for more questions... no matter what, I'm
gonna show this prof. who's boss! jk! Although, I *will* get this
program working no matter what.