[antlr-interest] Off topic:Type handling

Anakreon anakreonmejdi at yahoo.gr
Mon Oct 18 08:28:25 PDT 2004

This is off topic but I'd appreciate your opinion on some thought I
have about type determination of loosely typed languages.
I apologize if I cause any frustration.

I have a problem with types in the translator I have developed for ASP.
Some ideas about how to solve this can be found at:http://storm.cs.unipi.gr/%7Eanakreon/notes/type_notes.txt
I'd apriciate if you could take the time to read it and tell me your opinion.
Since the subject is off topic, please use my mail only for responses.

Thanks in advanced, Anakreon.