[antlr-interest] Re: some (maybe stupid) questions on aquiring expected tokens.

John D. Mitchell johnm-antlr at non.net
Wed Oct 20 09:13:30 PDT 2004

[...]

> As I understand from the group antlr 3.0 is going to be table based

Nope, not a chance in hell of that happening.  :-)

> and thus will provide some way to calculate the expect set.

That sort of information will definitely be made available.  After
predicate hoisting, "error handling" has been my biggest carping.

Check out the summary notes from the recent Antlr workshop:
http://www.antlr.org/workshop/ANTLR2004/summary.tml

Take care,
	John