[antlr-interest] no more java vs x language ;)

silke7772003 silke7772003 at yahoo.de
Sat Oct 23 09:19:46 PDT 2004

Hi Terence,

> Ok, I think we all want to prevent a 30 day jihad on languages.

But perhaps it would be in your interest to give one or another word to my question about a new output engine. I asked a
few days ago what is required to add a code generator for Delphi (Object Pascal). I got a hint to look at the C#
runtime, but this helps only if you know where to start and what must be implemented. Is there really no document
describing the process of creating a new code generator?

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net