[antlr-interest] ANTLR workshop (Oct. 7-8)

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 1 12:06:09 PDT 2004

We still have only a few people officially signed up for the workshop.
 I suspect that that is because of the uncertain times and lack of
advertising.

The previous workshops have been a blast.  They have been heavily
focused on practitioner experiences interleaved with theory and
discussions on the future of ANTLR.  Ter can be expected to present
some of his fabulous tutorials--he is an outstanding speaker, and the
presentations are always entertaining.  Significant parts of ANTLR 2
grew out of ideas presented at the last (1997) workshop.

Anyway, if you think that you have something to say or just want to
rub elbows with fellow practioners, the workshop is a good place to be.

Please let Ter know if you plan to attend or cannot because of the
date--he needs information to make decisions soon.

--Loring