[antlr-interest] Re: Expected token apparently not expected?!

David Bullock db at dawnbreaks.net
Thu Sep 9 11:40:39 PDT 2004

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Terence Parr <parrt at c...> wrote:
> Sounds like a mismatch between the token type (an int) between the
> parser / lexer.  Check importVocab if in separate files...

It seems this might be it.

Having now deleted the .txt files as part of my build, I have
unearthed a problem - lexer.g imports literals exported from parser.g,
and parser.g of course imports lexer.g.  What is the 'right' strategy
for compiling these?

I have parser and lexer in different files, since I want my resulting
classes in (Java) packages, and it seems that the header{} block in a
.g file can only appear once, and only applies to the class definition
it immediately preceeds :-(

thanks,
David.