[antlr-interest] ANTLR lexer for Python?

Rodrigo B. de Oliveira rbo at acm.org
Sat Sep 11 11:34:41 PDT 2004

Hi Mark!

You might want to take a look at how I solved that problem for boo[1]
which also happens to use syntactically significant whitespace.

The trick lies in using a token stream filter[2] to transform whitespace
tokens in virtual INDENT/DEDENT tokens (antlr rules!).

If you need more details just let me know.

Cheers,
Rodrigo

[1] http://boo.codehaus.org/
[2]