[antlr-interest] rpms for antlr

Xavier Décoret xdecoret at free.fr
Fri Sep 17 02:06:52 PDT 2004

I build rpms for installing antlr easily on all our machines. You can
find them at:
http://artis.imag.fr/Membres/Xavier.Decoret/resources/antlr/index.html#rpms

Building the rpm I found a minor problem with antlr-2.7.4.tar.gz. when
doing make install, you get antlr.jar installed in
/usr/share/antlr-2.7.3 so I guess the version number was not changed.

I also have some questions for Terence Parr.
- is that OK if I distribute the rpms?
- for the license, I put "Terence Parr" for the moment. I understood
that ANTLR is free but can I say it is GLP?
- is there any special reason you are not using libtool for building
libantlr.a for C++?

Finally, I don't know a thing about csharp, so I haven't included a rpm
for it as I do not know what to build, what to install for it. If
anybody has this information, I could use it!