MODERATE -- sprenger@moving-bytes.de posted to antlr-interest

Yahoo!Groups Notification antlr-interest-accept-gCK4BmQ_V1YtJuQk0Ixt2lU at yahoogroups.com
Fri Sep 17 05:06:36 PDT 2004

Hello,

A message has been sent to the antlr-interest group from

  sprenger at moving-bytes.de

The message summary:
--------------------
FROM: sprenger at moving-bytes.de
DATE: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:07:41 +0200
SUBJECT: Fwd: changing the language ofdefault error handler for c++ parser

Hello,

I recently had the task to generate syntax errors in a
foreign language (german) in a ANTLR parser. Since the
default error handling is ok, I do not wanted to write an
exception handler for every rule by myself, I decided to
change the default output only. Also I don't wanted to
change the C++ runtime library. Then my Odyssey began. To
override reportError() was easy. But a RecognitionException
has not all information necessary in the base class. So we
--------------------

A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:
* Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR
* Your group is set to moderate messages from all users

To approve or reject this messages using the web, please visit:

To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not
need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

To reject this message using email, forward this message to

antlr-interest-reject-gCK4BmQ_V1YtJuQk0Ixt2lU at yahoogroups.com

NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not
take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically
rejected.  Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high quality of
service for our users.

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care